Handcrafted Jewelry Box
The wood used for the body of this box is called African Mahogany. It a darker wood with a rich, mahogany color. The lid is Mottled Makore which is also has a deep, rich color. The box is trimmed with Chechin.
If you like wood and quality craftsmanship, you will love this box.
– Dimensions: 12 inches wide, 7 1/2 inches deep and 6 inches high
– Necklace hanger and pouch are built into the lid to help keep necklaces and chains from tangling.
– Divider with 8 compartments in the bottom section of the box; perfect for rings, bracelets and earrings.
– Sliding box with a ring holder in the top section.
– Built in drawer for large necklaces, watches, bracelets, etc.
– The exterior is all natural wood color; we do not use any stains or dyes.
– A Smooth look and feel. A Velvet lining gives the Majel Jewelry Box a plush appearance. Rounded corners and edges gives it a smooth, silky feel.
– Structural integrity. Wooden splines, or biscuits which are hidden in the mitered corners add much stability to the box. The Veneer lid is vacuum pressed onto a 1/2 inch substrate and will never warp.
– This Handcrafted Jewelry Box was made by us, Henry and Charlie Smith. Our shop is in Longmont, Colorado, near Denver and Boulder.
Shipping is free to the lower 48 United States.