The wood used for the body of this box is called African Mahogany. It a darker wood with a rich, mahogany color. The lid is Mottled Makore which is also has a deep, rich color. The box is trimmed with Chechin.
If you like wood and quality craftsmanship, you will love this box.
– Dimensions: 12 inches wide, 7 1/2 inches deep and 6 inches high
– Necklace hanger and pouch are built into the lid to help keep necklaces and chains from tangling.
– Divider with 8 compartments in the bottom section of the box; perfect for rings, bracelets and earrings.
– Sliding box with a ring holder in the top section.
– Built in drawer for large necklaces, watches, bracelets, etc.
– The exterior is all natural wood color; we do not use any stains or dyes.
– A Smooth look and feel. A Velvet lining gives the Majel Jewelry Box a plush appearance. Rounded corners and edges gives it a smooth, silky feel.
– Structural integrity. Wooden splines, or biscuits which are hidden in the mitered corners add much stability to the box. The Veneer lid is vacuum pressed onto a 1/2 inch substrate and will never warp.
– This Jewelry Box was made by us, Henry and Charlie Smith, in our shop in Longmont, Colorado.
Shipping is free to the lower 48 United States.